Jet Ski + Flyboard
The Jet Ski + Flyboard Package is great if you are looking for thrill!
For this adventure, you will be doing:
30 minutes of Jet ski ride in the St Lucie River
Rent the Jet Ski and have fun around the resort and get familiar with driving a waverunner! Our Jet Skis can seat 2 people.
30 minutes on Flyboard lesson
Let’s fly on the Flyboard! Have you ever dreamed of flying like Iron Man or wanted to be able to swim like a dolphin? Well now you can achieve your ultimate dreams of flight in one extreme experience! With our qualified instructors, you will be able to fly in the air after a few minutes!
The Flyboard is the newest watersport! It is a hydrojet accessory that attaches to a PWC (Personal Watercraft) which gives the Flyboard propulsion through air and water.
We can assure you that the Flyboard is extremely SAFE and that learning to operate the Flyboard is much easier than you might think. Many people ask us how hard is it to fly. When given proper instruction and the student can follow those instructions, almost anyone will start flying the Flyboard during their first 5 minutes in the water.
After only 20 minutes in the water you could easily have basic control of your movements. Some people will have a natural ability and a faster learning curve, but almost anyone will have a lot of fun during their first ride and it only gets better after each ride. Most people have found that they are twice as good on their second ride.
Regulations for Flyboard
- In order to fly, the pilot MUST be 13 years old AND weight at least 100 lbs.
- This watersport session is suitable for all levels, from beginner to advanced.
Main Regulations for Jet Ski Rental & Tours
- MANDATORY: MUST BRING 1 Credit Card per reservation for the MANDATORY $500 deposit
- MANDATORY: MUST BRING a valid ID (just like when you rent car, you need your ID, it’s the law)
- Guests born on or after January 1, 1988 must have a valid boating license (NASBLA approved).
- Check with the excursions office to get your temporary boater’s license for $45
Please see our dedicated section for full regulations details.
Reservations in advance are mandatory to ensure availability.
This waverunner session is suitable for all levels, from beginner to advanced. We will teach you how to operate the machine safely, so you can feel secure in the hands of an experienced team.
What to bring
- A towel
- Sunscreen (non-spray)
- An ID (Passport or Florida ID)
- A credit card
We are conveniently located within the Club Med resort, at the WaterSports dock, near the calm Pool.
- Receive a full refund when cancellations are made at least 48 hours before the excursion.
- Receive a 50% refund if cancellation is made 24 to 48 hours before scheduled time of the activity .
- No refund if cancelled within 24 hours, regardless of the reason.
- If we decide to cancel because of the weather, you’ll receive a full refund. The customer may also reschedule for another day/time, if preferred.